Casablanca Week Kickoff

Flashback Summer: Casablanca Week

This week I've got something special for you guys!  I'm kicking off my first theme week, starting out with inspiration from the 1942 movie "Casablanca."  I'll be busy relaxing (ha) and having fun with my family for Christmas break, so I got this all put together ahead of time!

This movie is a classic.  Starring Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart, it's one of the most well-known older movies of all time.  Intrigue and spying in unoccupied Africa before America's involvement in World War II, the movie has suspense, drama, love, and sacrifice, all the good stuff!
Flashback Summer: Casablanca Week

Throughout the week I'll be posting tutorials, "get the look" stuff, outfits, etc. all centered around "Casablanca" and its awesomeness!  
I hope you guys enjoy it!

December 24: Movie Scenes
December 25: Get the Look- Ingrid Bergman
December 26: Get the Look- Humphrey Bogart
December 27: Ingrid-Inspired Outfit

P.S.  Congratulations, Brittany of Va-Voom Vintage!  Just email me with a mailing address, and I'll send you your prize from this giveaway!

No comments